The SCORE EEG Premium Edition report- and database software can be set up with a direct link to your EEG system.
The Linkage between the EEG reader and the SCORE EEG application allows for:
• Automated transfer of patient demographics and EEG modulators.
• Automated detection of Events listed in the EEG reader.
• Create bookmark of findings in the EEG with the description in the SCORE EEG application.
• Improved overview of findings and descriptions.
• Improves educational aspect as descriptions are linked to your EEG recordings.
In order to SCORE your EEGs time efficiently and optimize for your clinical workflow, Holberg EEG recommend setting up a direct integration between SCORE EEG and your Electronic Health Record system (EHR).
Once a senior physician has signed off the EEG report, the comprehensive report is automatically transferred and immediately accessible in the EHR.
The integration is based on a HL7 interface and can be provided by Holberg EEG as a separate module, and most EHR-systems support HL7.